Achieving Communication Excellence – Session 2 – Check-in Communication
This comprehensive course covers foundational customer service principles and practices followed by advanced application of communication and service concepts within the service process.
The Achieving Communication Excellence Series is taught in four sessions. You must register for each session individually. See Navigator for details.
Training type: VILT
Cost: $75 USD
Training hours: 1.5
Intended for: Service advisors who have achieved professional status and are registered for the service advisor master segment
- Service advisor professional status
- 50139:1 ACE/ASIST – Navigation and Admin Set-up
- 501392: ACE/ASIST – Anatomy of a Case and Case Navigation
- 501393: ACE/ASIST – Operations Codes Mapping, Troubleshooting and Managing
- 501394: ACE/ASIST – Virtual Customer View of Process and Interaction
Your ability to view this course in Navigator is determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.
Courses may be changed, cancelled, or added based on demand. Always refer to Navigator for the most current session availability.