Sales500875: Mack MD Electric Sales Process Training Program
Mack MD Electric Sales Process Training Program
- Identify the environmental and sustainability drivers behind the adoption of electric vehicles.
- Recognize the economic advantages and long-term cost savings associated with electric vehicles.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of electric vehicle technology, including:
- electric powertrains, batteries, regenerative braking
- charging infrastructure, components, systems
- safety considerations associated with electric powertrains
- Explore the MD Electric, Class 6 and Class 7 configurations, their quality standard features, and truck build options.
- Recognize the difference between Mack Trucks’ comprehensive, bundled financial services and support in comparison to the competition.
Training type: Curriculum
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.