As of 1/31/2022, 501411: Mack Data Links Diagnostics has been updated to decrease time spent traveling to and from class. This course, originally a three-day instructor-led course, is now comprised of two eLearnings, one virtual instructor-led class, and one two-day, in-person instructor-led class.
Technicians currently enrolled in the Mack Electronics master segment must complete all Data Links Diagnostics course components before taking the comprehensive exam.
This update does not affect the status of individuals who have already completed the Data Links Diagnostics course.
The 501411: Mack Data Links Diagnostics curriculum (training program) now includes:
- 501411-01: Mack Data Links Diagnostics eLearning #1
- 501411-02: Mack Data Links Diagnostics eLearning #2
- 501411-03: Mack Data Links Diagnostics Virtual Training
- 501411-04: Mack Data Links Diagnostics (two-day in-person, instructor-led class)
- 501411-05: Mack Data Links Diagnostics post-test
Registration for virtual and in-person instructor-led classes will open late Q1, 2022. Visit Navigator > Development Path Reports > Future Sessions for details.