As of 1/31/2022, 501163: Mack Electrical Diagnostics is now part of the Mack Electronics master segment. This course provides service technicians with practical, hands-on activities analyzing and diagnosing various component and system failures within the context of probable diagnostic scenarios.
The Electronics master segment now includes the following content:
- 501409: Mack Information Systems (events and tests) *NOW IN PROFESSIONAL AND MASTER*
- 501408: Mack Electrical Troubleshooting (events and tests)
- 980124: CAN Bus System Fundamentals
- 501163: Mack Electrical Diagnostics (event and tests) *NEW*
- 501411: Mack Data Links Diagnostics Training Program *UPDATED*
- 501984: Mack Electronics ProPath Master Segment Comprehensive Exam
Technicians who are currently enrolled the Electronics master segment must successfully complete all course requirements to achieve master status.
This change does not affect individuals who have already achieved Electronics master status.
To register for these courses you must be enrolled in the Electronics master segment and meet prerequisite requirements.
Visit TDP > Navigator > Learn to view your training.