The purpose of the Training Operations Manual is to provide information on the roles, responsibilities, and training opportunities available. There are also links to related policies and resources.
Additional topics covered include:
• Competence Development Organization
• Training Delivery
• Dealer Training Management and Responsibility
• Training Segments and Requirements
• Training Offices and Facilities
• Training Events
• Special Programs and Initiatives
The procedures and guidelines outlined in this manual become effective July 1, 2022 and replace all previous training operations information.
The Training Operations Manual will be updated periodically, and the most current version is available through Trucks Dealer Portal (TDP). Printed versions are void after the online version is updated. Dealer assumes responsibility to print and insert applicable updates.