In this curriculum, you’ll learn the selling skills you need to be successful, from prospecting and quickly qualifying used truck buyers, to recommending the right truck and overcoming objections, to building a long-term customer relationship and more.
After completing the curriculum, used truck sales professionals will be able to follow a defined sales process to help achieve their used truck sales goals, including:
- Staying informed on their dealership’s used truck inventory
- Qualifying used truck customers
- Using checklists to effectively plan their sales day
- Discussing financing with their customer early in the sales process
- Overcoming the most common used truck customer objections
- Executing the handover process for delivery of a truck purchase
Click here to view the curriculum in Navigator.