Impact U – Convince
In this module, learn to reinforce your buyer’s trust and confidence in the value you are offering. Before a buyer will commit to anything, they must believe what they hear and feel about that product or service.
Objectives and principles:
- Understand how to make your buyer believe you and your recommendation
- Understand that what people believe strongly enough, they act upon
- Understand it makes little difference what you believe is true, unless you can prove it to your buyer
- Understand buyers expect salespeople to make product or service claims, but they are impressed when someone else makes or endorses those claims
- Understand that as trust in you and confidence in the value you are offering rises, fear of buying disappears
Course type: OLT
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.