LR Electric Decommissioning & Commissioning
Registration in BEV curricula and participation in BEV training is strictly limited to individuals who have completed all prerequisites.
Step 2 on the path to certification will introduce all the steps included in the process to decommission an electric vehicle prior to service and/or repair work; the process to commission an electric truck after service and/or repair work and will help technicians prepare to work on electric trucks by outlining safety considerations and guidelines for the safest work experience.
Upon completion of this module, participants will be prepared to:
- State the role and responsibilities of the Certified Electric Technician.
- List the components involved in the decommissioning and commissioning processes, state their purpose, recall their abbreviated name, and locate each on the Mack LR Electric vehicle.
- List the tools required to complete the decommissioning and commissioning processes.
- Articulate the basic safety precautions a technician needs to adhere to before and during the decommissioning and commissioning processes.
- Recall the acronyms and categories of steps involved in the decommissioning and commissioning processes.
- Sequence the steps involved in the decommissioning and commissioning processes.
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.