Mack Electromobility Charging Infrastructure
Registration in BEV curricula and participation in BEV training is strictly limited to individuals who have completed all prerequisites.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Explain the process for establishing charging infrastructure at a commercial site
- Identify the minimum power requirements for establishing charging infrastructure
- Identify different Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) options used to charge the LR Electric
- Explain the EV charging infrastructure value chain
- Work with customers to identify their needs to establish charging infrastructure and recommend different charging infrastructure services
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.