Mack CET Decommissioning & Commissioning Electric Vehicles
Registration in EV curricula and participation in BEV training is strictly limited to individuals who have completed all prerequisites.
This hands-on instructor-led training is the final stop on the journey to obtaining Level 4 CET certification.
Upon completion of this hands-on training, participants should be able to:
- Safely decommission the Mack LR Electric
- Safely commission the Mack LR Electric
Participants will take the final exam online at the end of the hands-on session; those who successfully complete the course and exam will receive an EV uniform patch.
Course type: ILT
Cost: $750 USD
Training days: 1
Intended for: Technicians who have achieved Electronics segment master status
- Electronics segment master status
- 500961: Mack CET Roadmap
- 500962-01: Mack Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Library
- 500963: LR Electric Decommissioning & Commissioning
- 500964: LR Electric Preparedness Pitstop Assessment
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.
Courses may be changed, cancelled, or added based on demand. Always refer to Navigator for the most current session availability.