Mack Used Sales Managers – Developing Your Team
As a manager, your team is your greatest asset. You’ll be measured by the quality of your team’s results, not yours–which means, as a manager, your people are your results. You win by helping your team win. In this course, you’ll focus on 5 skills that will help you develop your team to get results.
- Holding effective sales meetings
- Goal setting
- Conducting effective one-on-ones
- Performance coaching
- Celebrating wins
By completing this asset, you will be able to:
- Run effective sales meetings.
- Set SMART goals.
- Conduct effective one-on-ones with sales professionals.
- Lead performance coaching conversations with their sales professionals.
- Facilitate upskilling opportunities for their sales professionals.
- Celebrate wins, big and small.