Parts Operations Management Virtual Training Program
The Parts Operations Management course covers the industry-proven operational standards of a heavy truck parts department. Topics covered include:
- Identifying opportunities and implementing change management initiatives to improve department performance
- Increasing the parts inventory service index and turns of LPA controlled parts
- Increasing first time fill rate and inventory integrity
- Confirming demand accuracy and review inventory turns and obsolescence
- Identifying potential areas of sales and profit growth
This course is taught in eight sessions. You must register for each session individually. See Navigator for details.
Training type: VILT
Cost: $800 USD
Training hours: 16
Intended for: Parts managers, assistant parts managers, and anyone being considered for a parts managerial role
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.
Courses may be changed, cancelled, or added based on demand. Always refer to Navigator for the most current session availability.