The Ultimate Service Advisor
This course enables service advisors to develop skills that help them perform as the “ultimate service advisor.” Activities and topics include customer service principles and practices such as shop workflow, building customer relationships, and team collaboration.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be prepared to:
- Develop useful practices to manage their time and daily tasks
- Recognize key drivers of the customer experience
- Identify and maximize opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Leverage the KSA self-assessment to support their professional development plan
- Manage internal communiucations
- Follow assigned ASIST cases through to completion
Cost: $800 USD
Training hours: 8
Your ability to view this course in Navigator may be determined by prerequisite completion or curriculum availability. Visit Navigator for more information.
Courses may be changed, cancelled, or added based on demand. Always refer to Navigator for the most current session availability.